HERBESCENT TEA introduces a full line of organic herb infused and natural cold press organic tea seed oils for health conscious consumers. Used for healthy cooking, sautéing, stir frying, marinating, in salad dressings and more......
Cold-Pressed, Extra Virgin, and USDA Certified Organic tea seed oil
• The fruit of the Camellia consists of several small chambers each hosts a number of seeds within it.
• The tea seed oils are made from the seed of the Camellia Oleifera plant a cousin to Camellia Sinensis.
• SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH -See more nutritional info at the bottom of page
• HIGH SMOKE POINT of 485°F
• HIGH POSITIVE INFLAMMATION FACTOR RATING OF 73 per tbsp
• HIGH MONOUNSATURATED FAT OF 79.55%
• LOW SATURATED FAT OF 9.81%
Camellia seeds contain between 40-50% of nutritive oil that is low in saturated fat. The oil content of the tea seed consists of approximately 90 percent unsaturated fat, within which 80.45 percent is monounsaturated fat (omega-9), and zero Trans Fats.
• Tea seed oil boasts' impressive amounts of Tea Polyphenols (an antioxidant also found in green and white tea) and vitamin E also high in oleic acid.
• The tea oils also have a longer shelf live than alternatives
• Smoke point is the temperature at which an oil begins to smoke and break down, releasing carcinogens into the air and free radicals into the oil. At this point, the oil is no longer usable.
• The tea seed oil's high smoke point of 485 degrees Fahrenheit, coupled up with an up to 50 percent longer fry life than other commonly used oils,
A very helpful Link for detailed nutrition and health benefits of tea seed oil.